Saturday, March 12, 2011

A BULLET IS NOTHING FOR MY FAMILY


The conflicts and  struggle all over the world greatly affects the economic aspect of an individual. A great philosopher which I strongly agree that I forgot his name said " When there is struggle to change , there is bloodshed". Indeed it happends now in Libya under the leadership of President Khadaffy on one of the world's longest term holding the highest position of the land. And yet we accept the fact that all over the world there are thousands of Filipinos who refused to leave their country's working place in the middle of battle between the government and some rebels. Some Filipinos arrived  on board the  scheduled plane funded by the government but other would prefer to stay in the area, hoping all's well and ends well. An OFW appeared on international television and said: I don't wan't to go back to the Philippines for a question would everbody loves to ask " What kind of work or how much I will be earning for I got 4 stomach waiting for me. I would rather die of a bullet in the middle east for the bright future of my family". Nothing has left for him on a HOPE to survive as a worker here compare to a much dangerous situations in other places. The will, the determination and the braveness of these invdividuals will surely indicates a very poor government performance. What is like to be in a situation where everbody has to run and try to save himself everyday and every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment