Monday, March 14, 2011

FILIPINOS GOT TALENT TOO


Poster's talent shout out!
It was a sunny Thursday morning as I was driving to work for it would only took me 10 to 13 minutes to reach the place on a smooth traffic condition. All commuters were in a rush to get to their destination as it is almost eight then. Entering the area I saw an standard size tarpaulin says the “Pilipinas Got Talent” with a logo star on it. How amazing I said, people from all ages are walking towards the building of my direction , some just came out from taxi cabs too bringing costumes on their arms, huge bags, guitar cases, in uniform style of costumes with full blast make up all over their looks. Aha! It is an audition for any talented individual to become a star huh?! Am I on the right place at the right time? Yeah! I am it’s because it is almost my moment to start working as I consider it a part of my talent to earn for a living. Interviews over the cameras all  over the place and one six year old contestant dress up in a Michael Jackson attire started showing his tantrums with his mom but for sure it is not his talent I supposed. There were girls in groups pose for pictorials in same flag style costumes. I saw a lot of excitements and fears of some faces too. Well, it is a competition where everyone are expected to give their best shot for a very slight moment allotted for them plus to get a nod from the judges. There were celebrities mentioned who will then decide for the winning entry. This is one hell of a turning point to some contestants as they vie for fame and glory. Well I guess the economic situation in the country pushes these contestants or their families to go and participate to lift their income status if I may assess. I don’t have against these kind on life saving measures of using your talent to survive but if we can do studies on these aspect, we may consider the financial needs and the early stage to be famous in the society. This is a balance between your will and your tell, in which are not in the context of your chances to become rich and famous. Nobody can tell what you will be but it is your destiny that might be knocking at your door to be open as you wish. To all of you guys! I know you have your own goal and your families are looking up on you. Wish you all the luck and break a leg!

No comments:

Post a Comment